Want to have the home of your dreams but not sure on how to achieve it? Whether you just want to make a few improvements, want to build an extension, or want to move completely, you can have everything you have ever wanted in just a few steps.
1. If you want pure luxury living, location is everything. Fort Myers real estate really do help in this respect, giving you the necessary information about an area before you buy. Whether you want somewhere that’s either downtown, next to a popular community park or near top-rated schools, you need to make sure you settle in the area with a great atmosphere.
2. Once you have settled in the area you want, you must ensure you have the correct amount of living space. No one likes to be cramped. Make sure you enjoy all life has to offer. If you haven’t got one already, build a garden room. Perfect for both summer and winter months. A garden room lets you enjoy the outdoors indoors, whilst giving you the extra space you need, whether you use it for yourself as a tranquil getaway, or enjoy it with the whole family.
3. Have the space but want to utilise your gardens? Why not think about landscape gardening. A landscape gardener will be able to design you something truly unique. Select the flowers you want, trees, paving, decking, and if you want to go all out, why not get a hot tub! Island Spas by Artesian are well known for their aesthetic appeal and expert craftsmanship. A gazebo is a great way of utilising your outdoor area, and perfect for hosting those summer evening parties, or just for enjoying a glass of wine as the sun sets.
4. Overhaul your home inside. Select a colour scheme or theme, whether you want a Moroccan theme, medieval, country home or want the minimalist look. Once you’ve decided, make sure you get quality products to decorate your home with, as they will last a lifetime. There are some decadently hand-painted wallpaper to select from, like those from Degournay, including hand painted silk designs that will impress your friends and family.
5. Add the finishing touches that will make your house a luxury living home. There are so many items available to purchase that will give your home that edge you crave. A chaise longue will add a touch of elegance to any home. Visit local antiques dealers, who will have delicately handcrafted furniture that is rich history. Another great tip is to have mirrors… and lots of them; they look great, bounce off light and make any home look even bigger.