Capital Infratechomes Presents Capital Athena in Greater Noida

, , Leave a comment

If you are searching for a luxury home at an affordable price, then the following article offers the perfect solution to you. Renowned builder Capital Infratechomes Pvt Ltd has launched Capital Athena in Greater Noida West. Designed by world famous architect Hafeez Contractor, these premium housing units are set to become the talk of the town. Let us discuss about this plush residential project in detail.

An Overview of the Residential Project

An architectural marvel in the making, Capital Athena is soon going to be a well-known landmark in Greater Noida West. The perfect combination of olden regal lifestyle and modern living, this venture blends comfort with sophistication. It caters to the contemporary needs of the residents while providing them all sorts of utilities for everyday purpose.

Capital Athena has been built with the aim of taking eminence to an all new level. It symbolizes a magnificent way of life that is complemented by world-class facilities and superlative attractions.

Project Attractions

There are various attractions at Capital Athena Noida. The first and the biggest attraction is that it has been planned and designed by the famous architect Hafeez Contractor. It is an inevitable fact that the housing structure will be exquisite and unique. Secondly, the interiors will render an all new meaning to style. The ultra-chic designs and the laminated wooden flooring in the fully furnished apartments offer an urbane look. The spacious rooms of the Vaastu compliant flats are well ventilated and have balconies attached with them that overlook an open expanse. Every element of the project has been designed and created to perfection, which also includes the aesthetically planned common areas and multi-purpose halls. The landscaping and manicured lush greens add beauty to the entire set-up. Apart from all these features, this well-planned venture boasts superlative amenities for all residents. Some of these amenities are:

•    Club House – Classique
•    Cafeteria
•    Eateries
•    ATM Machines
•    Sports facilities

The club house consists of a state-of-the-art gymnasium with advanced exercise equipment, a children’s play section, a huge swimming pool along with a separate splash pool specially created for ladies and children, international style spa and sauna with Jacuzzi, yoga centre, aerobics and dance classes.

The sports facilities include games like table tennis, badminton, and billiards, basketball, lawn tennis, skating and cricket. There is a vast skating rink built in the complex for those who are interested in the sport. Similarly, for cricket the township offers a cricket practice pitch.

And finally, the township also offers those conveniences without which a dweller cannot easily settle in. You would not have to step out of the complex premises to meet daily needs. There will be convenience stores and shops that will cater to your requirements. You will not have to worry about your family’s security as the gated complex will be well-guarded by security men at all times. The safety system is also enhanced with latest technology CCTV cameras and intercom networks. There is regular supply of water and gas through pipelines along with 24×7 electricity back-up. There is also a provision of rain water harvesting at Capital Athena Noida Extension. The elevators are high-speed and the car parking area can hold a huge number of cars.

Project Specifications

This quality construction is spread over a total area of 10 acres and offers housing in 11 newly built blocks that cover only 25 per cent of the area. The remaining 75 per cent is open space. There are a total of 750 homes in the entire plan, which includes two, three and four bedroom apartments available for up to Rs. 43.13 Lac, Rs. 72.28 Lac, and Rs. 89.7 Lac, respectively.
These posh residential units are due for possession in December 2016.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

HTML tags are not allowed.