Everyone wants a perfect smile. In the past these can be achieved by some bulky braces that elicited certain bullying events in your life. But due to technology, medical advancement and innovations, braces got slimmer, thinner and more invisible.
Braces have many different choices today. You can have it in different colors, different styles or different uses. You can opt for your own choice of dentist too. More popular kind of smile helper is the braces (traditional ones with metals) and the Invisalign.
Benefits of Braces and Invisalign
Both have the great benefits of correcting your smile, your teeth. So for detailed view here are these benefits in bullets:
- Both aims to correct your teeth misalignment. The braces can be good for more serious case while the invisalign can be good for simple teeth realignment.
- Both aims to straighten your teeth. Straightening meaning there is no any over biting case.
- Both can help in cases such as cross bite, crowding and under bite.
- Invisalign lets you eat whatever you like, while braces let you too but after a few days after tightening.
- You get to choose your color for the braces while you can opt for a more invisible cure with the Invisalign.
So the above mentioned benefits are just a few. And most of the time these two aren’t well put together as they are compared as the benefits and disadvantages of each. But nevertheless they are one of the most useful teeth and smile helper.
Benefits of a Perfect Smile
A perfect smile can brighten everything. So here are some the better mentioned benefits of a perfect smile:
- It’s the best accessory you can ever have. You can wear the simplest clothes but then a perfect smile can brighten everything and can carry you everywhere you wanted to go.
- It makes you look good. Looking good doesn’t only stop with a good and perfect skin nor a well made up face. You have to project a happy and good aura based on your smile.
- Good teeth helps you avoid being too conscious. It lets you smile more.
- Perfect teeth plus a nice smile helps you with your confined. It helps boost your self esteem as well as improve yourself image. A good self concept greatly affects your personality.
- A person whose smiles always leaves impressions. Whether it’s in your social circles or in your career life it can prove to be advantageous.
How to Achieve a Perfect Smile
- First set an appointment with your doctor or dentist. Have your teeth examined.
- Try to be acquainted with different braces that he or she is offering.
- Ask questions and weigh things down.
- Finally decide as to what choice you wanted. Would you want the traditional braces? Would you like to go for and Invisalign? List down good points here.
- Go for it.
- Prepare yourself for some invasive feeling. It’s natural at first.
- Prepare the food you can eat, and still think positively.
- Visit your dentist regularly after.
Who Are Candidates for Invisalign or Braces?
- You are a candidate if you have an over bite or an under bite.
- You are a candidate if you have overcrowded teeth.
- You have misaligned teeth.
- You wanted a bling in your teeth.
- You are a candidate if you want a perfect smile.
- You are a candidate if you are healthy enough, your mouth can stand the invasion of foreign bodies and you have no gum problems that might induce bleeding.
Pretty simple, right? You don’t have to go through so many things. Just go visit a dentist, specify what you need and go on with the plan. Then be diligent enough and alter on everything will pay off once you have it started.
The two can cost a bit. But Invisalign is on a bit expensive side. So if you decide on one make sure that you have enough savings or your parents have enough savings too. Anyway both can be paid in installment basis depending on your dentist.